Are you heading somewhere hot and sunny for the autumn school holidays?
- Here are a few tips on how to look glamorous on your beach holiday while you are having a cocktail on the pool bar, a long walk on the beach, sight seeing or just lounging by the pool…
- Choose floaty silhouettes that doesn’t cling to your body – I love kaftans and capes – these shown here are from Hidden Paradise (there online shop will be launching early next year)
- Opt for whites and bright bold colours and stay away from dark hues, they will attract the sun and heat
- Go for light and airy fabrics like cotton, silk and chiffon
- invest in some stylish sandals – think silvers and golds – with a heel or without metallic colour always look stylish and expensive
- Add some stylish accessories – big bangles, necklaces and rings, hats and printed scarfs add a personal note to every outfit